In a Nutshell
Free range troublemaker, tinkerer, axe-grinder, pedestrian, and holder of many email addresses.
Owner and operator of Actual
Consulting, specializing in Macintosh and
Internet tools, scripting, consulting, testing & QA, Internet services, and
Musician, composer, & recording artist.
Currently playing with a handful of Seattle projects; also
commercials, television, film, albums, online media, and demos.
Freelance writer & editor; news and
current events, technical materials, documentation, fiction,
screenplays, and general interest articles.
Regular contributor to Digital
at Large for TidBITS, the
long-running free online Macintosh newsletter.
I live in Seattle, Washington. Traffic is
awful, parking is worse, the housing market is horrid, and, yes,
it rains all the time and in the winter it gets dark early.
So you don't want to move here.
I went to school in Ohio; I was born and raised in Reno, Nevada, where kitsch meets
I Am Not…
- An officer at a California shipping company
- The original bass player for New Zealand rock band in the 80s, or:
- …the New Zealand guitarist/ producer who maybe once was that bassist
- A former AAA baseball relief pitcher
- A director at an Australian television broadcaster
- An ROTC student in Texas
- A professional translator in Farham, England
- An elder(?) at a United Reformed Church in London
- A farmer/rancher in New South Wales, Australia
- An organizer of charity golf tournaments in Ohio
- A Miata driver in Kansas
…but I'm sure these folks are delighted so many people
searching for their name on the Internet find me first.
Copyright © 2013 Geoff Duncan, all rights reserved.
Hey, what's life without fine print?